VORTEX Index du Forum
VORTEX
Alliance OGame

VORTEX Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Patch 1.29 broke the game ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Candidatures & Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Sentinelle

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Patch 1.29 broke the game Répondre en citant

Hi,

Coming back to WC3, I am shocked to see that the game has been completely messed up by the developers. Theres now black bars, the HUD has weird grey boxes, the image has been badly compressed and the chat has become tiny and the text is hard to read. I did not ask for any of this.This is a disastrous change that completely breaks the game and I cannot imagine that a lot of people have been requesting this. What we have been requesting is banning maphackers and fixing wait times, but they gave us this garbage instead.Please, stop working on the game if you are just going to mess it up. Also, why did you remove the fixed aspect ratio checkbox? This was one of the most important settings in the game and you just take it out without asking first? Are you guys serious? Give it back to us again?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20762237438
B2B Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Candidatures & Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006