VORTEX Index du Forum
VORTEX
Alliance OGame

VORTEX Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Problem with Fly Mode in Blender 2.43 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Trucs à la Nimp'
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Sentinelle

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 12:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problem with Fly Mode in Blender 2.43 Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have a problem I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere on the net...Everytime I use Fly Mode (SHIFT+F) to adjust my camera position, afterwards my view controls are all screwed up! It's hard to describe but it seems to be obsessed with the camera, always centering on it, rotating around it etc and it does not zoom in right--it zooms real slow and will only zoom in so far; it's like my viewpoint is still stuck close to the camera. Switching view with NUMx buttons doesn't fix it, neither does resetting the camera via CTRL+NUM0.
I think it's a glitch or something and not my doing something wrong or at least one of my settings is screwed up because when it's happening and I try to pan or otherwise change my view, as I drag the mouse the status bar at the top of the bottom section flashes back and forth really fast between it's normal buttons and the "fly mode controls" description it shows when you're in fly mode. The only way I can get my view acting normal again is to save my work and reload with "Load UI" turned off. It like one of the variables controlling whether it's in fly mode doesn't get reset.
I wish I could describe the symptoms a bit better; I feel like my description isn't all that good but it's hard for me to describe exactly how it's not right, I just know I can't properly control my view afterwards. I tried exiting via ESC, space, LMB, nothing makes any difference. As soon as I push SHIFT+F that's it my view is messed up afterwards. It doesn't have to be the camera either; it'll screw it up if I SHIFT+F when other objects are selected to. I use fly mode all the time so it's really annoying to have to save and reload everytime.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11460
Mobile Teaser Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 12:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Trucs à la Nimp' Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006