VORTEX Index du Forum
VORTEX
Alliance OGame

VORTEX Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Game freezes when clicking on FLY button ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Commerce Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Sentinelle

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game freezes when clicking on FLY button Répondre en citant

I,

Just thought I’d share a frustrating problem I was having. I could connect to most multiplayer servers and even managed to fly around in some of them. Others however wouldn’t join, and others I’d get to the briefing screen, hit FLY and DCS would freeze completely, I tried repairing to no avail. I then decided to moved out my save games/DCS folder to a different location so DCS would make a completely new one. I copied the input folder and monitor setup folder from the old folder to the new one and it seems to have fixed my issue. I believe there might have been an issue with some network config files in the old save game folder. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3519150
Cloud Overview Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VORTEX Index du Forum -> Extra-Vortex -> Commerce Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006